A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Monday, March 17, 2008

A lot of "firsts" around our house this weekend






Melanie had her first soccer game this weekend and she LOVED it! It was so neat to see the kids running around and smiling! There were a few parents who I could have done without because they yelled directions at their kids the entire time. It's just for fun at this age and we don't even keep score. Brian did AWESOME coaching, it was so neat to see him out their guiding all the kids.

4 comments:

tiffanysanta said...

how cute i love your blog i'll have to have you give me some tips sometime :) i love the firsts, so cute. Thanks for sharing :)

Daubs said...

They are getting so big! How fun for Melanie to have Daddy coaching her!

slcollins said...

Those are the cutest pictues ever!

AmandaB said...

I love the pic with Brian coaching the team, that's so cool. I'm sorry we never got to a game. Next season for sure!

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!