A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

School out for SUMMER!







I am so excited to have the summer off of school! I think I may be more excited than the kids ;o) It's great not having to get kids ready for school, pack lunches and spend most of my day in the car picking up kids and dropping them off! So far we are on day three of summer and we've been to the park, the pool and the splash park! The picture of Brooklyn at the park looks like she has freckles, but she was just REALLY dirty from all the wood chip throwing!


Tomorrow we are slowing things down a bit because the girls have a doctor's appointment. But I'm excited to do more fun stuff before the summers over and the kids start back at school again! Here are some pics from our week so far. I just got my lens back from canon so I want to start using my camera more!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo a new post! Looks like you're having fun!

Kelley said...

Yea...soo good to hear from you. Will you be up in OC soon? How HOT has it been in your neck of the woods???

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!