A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Apples

Had to follow up on this post to show you our apples!!
I am really excited to try them, but I don't think they're ready yet. Brian pulled one off last week and said it didn't taste good. Hoping they just need more time on the tree.

I also learned how to make jam with Brian's mom! It was great to use all the nectarines that came off our tree rather than just throwing them away. They all get ripe at once and even after giving a bunch away, we still had way too many to eat ourselves. I had a cool picture of all the jam jars, but it seems to have disappeared so you will have to use your imagination ;o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum! Nectarines are my favorite fruit. You'd think I'd have tried nectarine jam by now!

AmandaB said...

Great shot of the apples! Hey, you should teach me how to make jam. We are almost out of the jar you gave us. It was sooooo good!

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!