A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Friday, December 11, 2009

Good times with Little Miss B

Need to blog about something positive about 4 year olds...I could probably fill pages and pages with all of the struggles we are having with our lovely 4 year old, but I will post some silly pictures instead to make me feel better.

Brooklyn HATES having her picture taken...I take that back...Brooklyn HATES having her picture taken when I am behind the camera. Give anyone else a camera and her precious little smile comes out. But whenever Mom tries she gets mad.

The other morning we decided to play with the camera. I needed to get out the camera for fun reasons rather than just using it for business. Brooklyn decided that she would rather take the pictures than be in them. So we took turns and had some fun...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are both adorable! And she obviously has your talent ;) I totally see Brandon in the last pic of you.

AmandaB said...

Love these pictures! Beautiful girls!

Kelly Lynne said...

Did you little on take the pics of you? If so she has your eye. :-) Good job both of you.

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!