A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Haircuts


My kids have all had their moments where they cut a snippet of hair off. But the youngest decided to give just about all of her toys some kind of haircut. When I walked in to her room for bedtime, I found hair of all colors scattered on the rug.

Our "My Little Ponies" no longer have long flowing tails and their manes look more like mohawks. The Barbie dolls still have their long locks, but with large chunks of super short hair. The Cabbage Patch Dolls also fell victim to the scissors, and were left with stubs where cute little fountains of hair once were. Even her ridiculously large pony had chunks of his mane trimmed off.

All I can do is laugh and blog about it. I'm sure it will be much harder for me when she is a teenager and giving herself a mowhawk or some other extreme form of rebellion. I need to remember that when she is playing quietly, it means TROUBLE!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!