A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Fieldtrip to the Orthodontist

Recently I got to go with Brandon's class on their fieldtrip to the orthodontist...being room mom does have it's perks! The kids all had such a good time learning about good oral health and the orthodontist actually checked each and every one of their bites. She told me Brandon had a cross bite, which makes me cringe since I had one and spent years in braces. But overall it was a great trip! Brandon loved "Stormy" their office dog...he was HUGE!







1 comment:

AmandaB said...

Love that kid! what a fun trip, minus the cross bite info :/ guess you'd have found out about it sooner or later.

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!