A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Workin with Daddy

Brian pulled in to the driveway this afternoon and got a call that he had to go back to work. So we all piled in the truck and headed back. The kids love seeing where Dad works and this time they really loved it. I wish I had known that we were going to explore because I would have brought my camera. The trusty cell phone camera pics will have to do, although they are not the best. It's hard to imagine how big all of this equipment really is, until you see the kids in front of it!



All three of the kids had a blast getting in and out of equipment and Daddy even started up the backhoe and let them climb in and help.





Melanie actually did a pretty good job operating it on her own ;o) May just have to skip school and send her straight in to the field LOL

I think the kids could have stayed all day, but since Dad had already been there 10 hours, I think he was ready to get home. Thanks for a great afternoon Daddy!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!