A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Just complaining

I should warn you (because I know that there are actually some people who read this) this next entry is purely complaining!

I like to think of myself as an organized tidy person! I think just the fact that I can get three children and myself ready for the day in the same amount of time it takes my husband to get ready is quite an accomplishment. But lately I feel like such a failure when it comes to keeping a clean house. I feel pretty proud just when I get all the laundry washed and dishes done daily. But my husband drops little comments here and there about how dusty things are, dirty bathroom floor, etc. He jokes around, but I know that he seriously feels like I should be able to get these things done! I know he works hard long hours, but I wish he could spend a week in my shoes with three young kids. I wonder if he would be a bit more appreciative of the little things that are getting done and less critical about what is not. I feel like he thinks I'm a slacker or something. But at the end of the day I'm exhausted so I must have done something right?? I guess I could clean more when the kids are in bed, but after my shower I just want to crawl into bed.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, "In my next life I'm coming back as the Dad!"

2 comments:

Heather said...

They just don't have a clue, do they? Hang in there, you are doing just fine.

AmandaB said...

Kendra, dishes and laundry are all I expect myself to get done, and that is a on a good day and I only have 1!

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!