A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

1st week of summer

Random pics from our first week of summer! We've gone to this trail multiple times.
The girls love to ride on the trail and in the cul de sac. But Brandon would rather ride on the jumps that someone has built up there. This time he was mad because someone had built them up too high, so he decided to "fix" them. I'm sure the bigger kids will not appreciate all his hard work LOL


The light here is just GORGEOUS, so I never mind when the kids ask to go because I can play too. Melanie is usually willing to be my model!


Little B missed one trip to the trail because of this...

But she was back up and running for her preschool family potluck!
 This is what sugar does to my sweet innocent 7 year old boy!
We've visited the pool
and of course there has been plenty of time to help Dad with his chores!
So glad it's summer!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!