A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Sunday, June 05, 2011

Harvest time...

Our beets and carrots were getting pretty big, so we decided it was time to harvest them. The kids had so much fun pulling them all up. Baxter kiddos were over, so we decided to have them pick some too. Kara didn't seem to care until we told her she needed to bring some carrots home to her bunny...then she was excited to pick a few. Of course nobody wanted to wash or eat them LOL But Brooklyn did ask for a carrot a bit later in the afternoon. Now I need to figure out how to pickle these beets for Brian. Can't wait for the tomatoes, because I will be picking those and making sandwiches right away!
I think Brooklyn got the dirtiest, but what else is new!
Caden didn't get to pick any veggies, but I think he had fun playing with Brandon!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!