A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Good hair day

Do you ever wake up and actually like how your hair looks? I had to shower late last night and ended up going to bed with damp hair...but I must say that when I woke up this morning and looked in the mirror it wasn't as scary as usual. Yes, I still had dark circles under my eyes and not the best morning breath...but I actually like the way my hair looks. I'm sure once I brush it it will be back to it's normal blah self. But the messy look is in right so who says I need to brush my hair today *LOL*

I did lots of my domestic duties yesterday, so I've just been lounging on the couch this morning. But it's already 8:30am so I guess that I should get us all out of our jammies and get a game plan for the day. I do need to get the laundry put away from yesterday and start preparing for our babysitters this weekend...but I think we'll just relax today. We might hit up Chuck E. Cheese's for lunch with a friend and then I'm hoping for naps from atleast one of the kids. We'll see how the day ends up going :) Gotta go and finish my pretend chocolate bubble gum from Melanie...this girl cracks me up!

4 comments:

Joy Leighanne said...

How often do I like my hair when I wake up? Next to never! *sigh* I guess I'm never satisfied. ;) I hope you had a good day. It sounds like you have an exciting weekend coming up.

Lois said...

Once in a very long while. I used to love waking up looking the same as when I went to bed, my high school friends hated me for it. I'm not sure what happened though!!!! Darnit!

slcollins said...

I love your hair every day. :)

Katie said...

I don't have good hair days often. I barely find time to brush my hair.

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!