A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Time for Mommy

I'm so excited to get out of the house and have a break from the kiddos this morning. My mom is going to watch them so that I can go and get a pedicure...and I'm even going to have them wax my eyebrows so I don't look like Ernie from Sesame street anymore. I haven't been to the nail place in FOREVER and I'm just excited to go and sit and do nothing. My friends coming too, so it doesn't get much better. I feel so blessed to live close to family!! I guess that I had better get the kids out of their jammies if I'm planning on bringing them to Nona's house in half an hour.

1 comment:

Joy Leighanne said...

How exciting! It sounds just wonderful. I hope to be like you and get my nails done and become a little less like Ernie too this week. ;) Having a friend along sounds like fun.

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!