A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Thursday

Yesterday was such a great day, but it left me with lots of busy work for today. I enjoyed every moment of my pedicure and the girl who waxed my eyebrows did a good job and even massaged my face for a few minutes. I even got talked into a lip wax so I feel so well groomed...now if I could just see my bikini area *LOL* Went to the fair afterwards and had a blast with the kiddos. Today I really need to run around and get things ready for our short weekend trip to Washington. We leave friday afternoon and get back sunday morning...seems like a lot of work to do for just a few days away! Brian sure does get the good end of the deal...he just packs his own clothes and that's it. I've got to make sure that things are ready for the kids to be with sitters, the house is clean, there's food to eat, etc. I guess that's all part of my job description...I think I'm coming back as a Dad in my next life though ;) But I guess that the groceries won't buy themselves and the laundry isn't going to be walking down here to hop in the washing machine...so off I go to start my business for the day!!

3 comments:

Joy Leighanne said...

It sounds like yesterday was just wonderful. I hope you have an enjoyable vacation. I am so there with you on everything that is to be done. We're leaving Saturday for a little over a week, although the kids are going with us. I'm not sure which is more work getting ready to leave them or bringing them along. :)

Dana said...

Ain't that the truth??? LOL

The kids look like they had fun at the fair! TOO cute!! : )

I hope you guys have a wonderful time!

Kendra said...

Leighanne, I think it's probably more work preparing to bring them, so I can't really complain ;)

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!