A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

So unmotivated

We had such a great weekend away, but it was just too short. I think it was a little taste of relaxation, but not enough to satisfy me! Ever since we've been back I just can't seem to get back into the swing of things. I did unpack and get some laundry done yesterday, but I just don't want to get off the couch this morning! I have plenty to do...including taking a much needed shower...but just lack the motivation. I was already annoyed by my wild and crazy kiddos when they woke up at 6:30am and I feel bad because they're just being kids. I know that I'm just being way too selfish right now, but some days I guess I'm just not feeling like being a mommy! Luckily my friend snapped me out of my funk yesterday when she invited me out for lunch with the kiddos. It ended up being a great day...followed by long naps from both kiddos. It's definitely my mommy friends that get me through the days sometimes :)

2 comments:

Dana said...

Omgosh, you've just decribed how I've been for the last month or so. :: blushing :: Seriously, most days it takes all I've got to get my behind up off the sofa. Ugh! I MUST start working on this huge to do list of mine. ; )

Welcome back! : )

Lois said...

Well who says you have to be motivated everyday??? Relaxation has a way of making you crave more. Take it easy and don't be so hard on yourself~ oh and take two of these and call me in the morning too. *wink*

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!