A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Waiting and waiting and waiting

Oh man...I had two doctor's appointments today and although it was nice to get a break from the kids I was so sick of waiting! I got there at 8:45am for a 9am ultrasound and didn't have to wait long for that. Since I was done around 9:45am I had to wait 30 minutes for my 10:15am appt. with my OB. That wasn't too bad, but I didn't get called back to the office until around 11:15am! Then it was a different doc and nurse (my OB is out this week) and the nurse wasn't very friendly. I know she could have been having a bad day, but if I'm going to be pleasant after waiting over an hour then she could have at least been more cordial with me...ARG! Then I did my usualy pee in the cup and step on the scale and waited another 15 minutes for the doctor...who just came in and asked if I had any questions. I can't believe that I had to wait that long for such a short amount of time with the actual doctor. Oh well...baby looked good and I'm thankful for that! I guess I just needed to complain a little to make me feel better ;)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!