A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Monday, August 15, 2005

Ready for a baby

I'm actually excited to have a newborn at our house. Not because I'm looking forward to the lack of of sleep or one more diaper to change, but because they won't be able to:

1. Throw tantrums
2. Talk back
3. Say "NO"
4. Push and hit
5. Constantly be getting into things they aren't supposed to
6. Whine (know infants cry a lot, but could it be as bad as whining?)

I guess I could go on, but those are the things that seem to be wearing on my patience today! Oh and newborn diapers don't seem to be quite as stinky as these two little ones ;)

2 comments:

Joy Leighanne said...

Awww. I would love to be around a little one like that again. *sigh* Guess I'll have to live through you. ;) Post lots of pictures.

Dana said...

ROFL!!!! I think we can all relate to this post. ; )

Hugs,

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!