A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Friday, August 12, 2005

No park for us today

Well after a pretty easy morning I starting having Braxton Hicks contractions. I've never had this with my other two pregnancies so I didn't know what the heck was going on. I've been drinking more water then usual and sitting on the couch all day and the past hour hasn't been too bad. I hope that this is a random thing though and doesn't continue for the rest of the pregnancy...I don't think the kids would survive being cooped up for the next 8 weeks ;) But they have really been so good today for being stuck in the house. I just feel bad because the TV has been on ALL day long! I did get my dishwasher unloaded before I started feeling yucky, but other then that I guess the rest will wait.

2 comments:

marybid said...

Take it easy, Kendra! I had BH with Gabi, and it was scary (though sometimes a good reminder to take it easy). Hang in there! :)

Katie said...

I was on bed rest alot towards the end because of pre-term labor. Try and rest as much as you can Kendra and drink lots of water. Keep that baby cooking!!

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!