A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Kiddos

I really love watching our kids interact...especially when they're NOT fighting. Brandon is such a lover and constantly wants to be next to Brooklun holding her hand, foot or whatever she'll hold still enough for him to grab. Poor girl doesn't get much time to herself because sister is often right in her face too. These are the times I cherish as a parent...I think God gives us these moments to make up for the rest!

4 comments:

Heather said...

One of the best parts of being a parent is watching our kids interact. Isn't life with three grand? ;)

Dana said...

Oh I definitely agree. : ) Enjoy them. They are such sweeties. :heart

Strong Enough said...

Kendra, your kids are gorgeous. I always enjoy seeing pictures of them. Thanks for sharing.

Joy Leighanne said...

I completely agree. :)

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!