A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Christmas craziness

It seems so hard to find any time for the computer these days...which is such a bummer because it is so relaxing for me. But all three kids are actually napping (I think God knew that this Momma really needed that) so I actually have a minute to unwind! I can't believe it's almost Christmas already. It's so magical because Melanie and Brandon are so excited this year. I'm trying to remember to keep Christ at the center of things, but Melanie is definitely most excited for Santa and getting presents. It seems that there is always one more thing to do these days, and I can't ever really finish my to do list. But I keep telling myself that I'll have many years ahead where my house will stay clean and the laundry will be less then it is now...and that helps me not to go nuts with the chaos :o) I need to wrap a few more things and get some gifts together, so I'm outta here.

2 comments:

Strong Enough said...

Nice to see you blogging again!

Dana said...

I was just thinking today that Christmas is SO much more fun once you have children. I honestly couldn't care less if I get any presents, I have SO much fun watching the kiddos and then spending the day playing. : )

Glad you were able to get a break. I hope God blesses you with many more in the future. I miss seeing you around. : )

Hugs,

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!