A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Thursday, December 29, 2005

My week of organizing

Brooklyn's been sleeping in almost everymorning this week so I have had time to organize some things that have been on my to do list FOREVER. Yesterday I went through all my pre-pregnancy clothes as well as my current clothes and weeded out a ton of stuff (now I won't feel as bad buying some new clothes *LOL*). I found a bunch of maternity clothes that I had borrowed from a friend as well as a bunch of my maternity clothes that I gave to my sister.

The day before I realized that I wasn't going to have anymore laundry baskets if I didn't empty out the three in the kid's room that were filled with clean clothes. so I had them play upstairs and I put away all their clean clothes and took out all the clothes that don't fit them anymore. I forget about some of the cute outfits they have because they sit in the laundry basket for so long.

Today I need to hit up the goodwill to drop off all of the goodies that I'm getting rid of. I think I'll go through the kids sock drawers first...they seem to be filled with random socks that don't match or don't fit. I bought some new socks for them yesterday, so I should get rid of the ones that they don't wear anymore.

I think that's all I have on my list of things to do for the day...fun and exciting ;o) I'm hoping that today will be better then yesterday with the wild ones fighting...so far it hasn't been too bad, but it's only 8am!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!