A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Sunday, December 18, 2005

!@*$ computers

We have a laptop and computer that are both fairly new...and yet there always seems to be problems with things...ARG! I spent hours making this cool DVD slideshow for Brian for Christmas and spent even more hours trying to burn it. I finally gave up and ordered a DVD through shutterfly. Now I'm just trying to burn some photos from the computer onto a CD and I got one disc burned and I can't get the rest to burn onto another CD. I know it works, but it's being so tempramental for some reason. Sometimes I really HATE computers!!!

1 comment:

sarahbobeara said...

some days i'm not sure if bill gates will end up in heaven or hell. imagine how pissed some people are at him, i know rob has cussed him out more than i can count!

hope you can get the photos burned & it straightened out.

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!