A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Saturday, December 31, 2005

HAPPY NEW YEAR

We're having family over tonight for a little poker. Brian's all excited to play tournament style...I think I'm more excited to just relax once the kids are in bed, play cards and snack for hours on end *LOL* For some reason playing cards= eating for me! Hopefully all the kiddos will sleep all night since we'll be up so late and they'll get up so early. Hope everyone has an AWESOME New Years!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Holy moly! You've really been keeping up with your blog. Woohoo!!! Now to go back and read/repsond to the other posts. ;)

I hope you had a wonderful New Year. : )

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!