A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

This mommy stuff sure is messy

Today we went to the park (which seems to be like a laxative for my kids) and Melanie had an accident as soon as we got there. I should have taken her to the bathroom before letting her play, but she said she didn't have to go so I slacked! Of course I only had an extra pair of Brandon's sweatpants, but they worked for the moment. Then on our way out to the car I realized that Brandon had a poopy diaper. after changing him I still smelled something poopy and realized it was Melanie. When I asked her if she pooped she said, "yes mommy, but it's down there!" Since she only had on sweatpants with no panties the poop had gone right down her leg...GROSS! So after cleaning up two poopy kiddos we headed home for bathes! After Brandon woke up from his nap he walked up to me pointing at his leg and it had poop on it. Not sure if I need new diapers or what but I sure am tired of cleaning up poop! I hope that we can get through the rest of the day without anymore poop laying around ;o)

2 comments:

Dana said...

Yikes!!! Here's hoping tomorrow s poop free. LOL

Strong Enough said...

Wow, what a day you are having. It's amazing how much THEY could care less. :) LOL

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!