A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Friday, December 30, 2005

More kids = more sickies

Well Brandon was sick from Halloween through Thanksgiving and then the day after Christmas his nose was looking green again. Then I started getting sick the next day and last night Melanie and Brooklyn both woke up multiple times with a stuffy nose. I was hoping to ring in the new year healthy, but it's looking like we're all going to be sick. Hopefully Brian won't get it, but I'm sure he will too...it seems to just get passed around the family. By the time the last one is better the first one has something else to pass around...ARG! I'm thankful it's not the stomach flu though...I'll take colds anyday over that!

1 comment:

sarahbobeara said...

poor kids & poor kendra. :(

those sniffles do seem to hang on. you're right, it could be worse. we're just getting over a diarrhea bug. yuck.

have you tried teh baby vaporub? i use it on cade and use the cream adult version on reese (i haven't put it on their skin yet, i layer their jammies and put it on the under tshirt layer...i don't like the cold feeling in the middle of the night). but it works pretty well, might help brando if he's plugged up at bedtime.

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!