A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Monday, December 19, 2005

Things to do

Melanie took a late nap yesterday (5-8pm) so while she was asleep I got so much cleaning done! I swept and mopped the downstairs tile and even vacuumed! Then I got all the laundry done and folded and the dishes loaded into the dishwasher. It was so nice to wake up this morning and not have those chores hanging over my head. So today I need to:

Put breakfast dishes in the washer
Put clean clothes away
Run to Staples for a few calendars for Brian
Hit costco for a TON of grocery shopping

Well I guess I should get the kiddos dressed before we can do anything! Brandon is sitting here next to me with his hand up my shirt pinching my stomach...what you'll endure for some computer time *LOL*

1 comment:

Strong Enough said...

Have a wonderful day, Kendra! You sure are wonder woman!

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!