A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Friday, December 23, 2005

Feeling like a domestic goddess

I decided that I better not sit on my butt this morning since Brooklyn was napping and the other kiddos were so content watching Dora. So I mopped the kitchen floor...and I don't know about you, but when I mop it with my nifty swiffer it just doesn't so it sometimes. I can usually get in about 5-6 mops with the swiffer before I have to get the old bucket and sponge and really clean the floor. So I got down on all fours and scrubbed that floor. It feels so good to have a clean floor. Of course when I'm down there I notice that the kids booster seats are filthy. So I took them apart and cleaned them too. I also folded all the laundry, loaded up the dishwasher and started it...WOOHOO!

Well, like I said I was feeling like a domestic goddess, until I realized that my cabinets are filthy, the washer and dryer really need a good wipe down and the carpet really needs to be vacuumed. So I thought I would pour myself a cup of coffee and sit in front of the computer instead. I guess I'll go pick up the kids toys so that I can actually see the carpet before I vacuum it ;o) Only my friends in blogland will even know that I cleaned so much since nobody else will really notice or give me an atta girl *LOL*

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!