A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

As hard as it can be

I really do love staying at home with the kids. Brian went back to work this morning and I was a bit bummed. But I love that it's 8am and we're all still relaxin in our jammies. I don't really know of too many jobs where you can stay in your pajamas, eat a bowl of cheesy eggs and watch your kids play together. I'm sure I'll be ready to get out of the house once the fighting and whining start though...heehee! I guess I'll enjoy it while it lasts :o)

2 comments:

Strong Enough said...

Sounds like the best job in the world!! ;)

Kendra said...

Mindi-I think that God is teaching me how to be patient...that's why He gave me such challenging kiddos (the older two atleast)!

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!