A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Thursday, December 29, 2005

My sister ROCKS!

Yesterday she stopped by to pick up some maternity clothes and she brought me a smoothy. then she asked me if she could take the kids for a walk so that I could have a bit of a break. So I got to take a much needed shower without worrying the whole time about the wild ones killing each other! Then she called me last night and said that she made a bunch of mac'n'cheese (homemade...yummy!) and wanted to bring one over for us for dinner tonight. She is such a stud, I hope that I can be just as helpful when her little one arrives.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Sounds like you have an awesome sister. : heart

AmandaB said...

AAWWWW...*wiping tear from eye* You blogged about me!

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!