A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Monday, November 03, 2008

7 things...

I was "tagged" by Marilee to blog about 7 interesting facts about myself and since I enjoyed reading hers, I thought I better post mine as well. My first thought was how am I going to think about 7 interesting things about me? But I'll try ;o)

1. I have a serious obsession with checking my email and following people's blogs. I think that's why I've been going nuts without my laptop. It was so convenient to pop it open and check stuff throughout the day! I also think it's so odd when people don't check their emails often...but I have to remember I have a problem *LOL* My internet addiction also drives my husband insane, because he is rarely on the computer for anything!

2. The thought of going back to a full-time job scares me!! I feel like I've always wanted to stay at home, have babies and then spend the rest of my days raising them and taking care of the family! I feel so blessed to be at home right now because this job is so overwhelming and rewarding on a daily basis! Looking at other "careers" makes me realize how passionate I am about the one I'm already in!

3. I'm a "night owl" I could stay up until 1am trying to get things done and not feel tired...but in the morning it is SO hard for me to crawl out of bed!

4. I LOVE coffee, but didn't start drinking it until a few years ago. Between the caffeine in coffee and pepsi, I'm in trouble. I try to limit myself because I know how awful it is for your body.

5. I HATE drinking water! I know how essential it is for health and definitely can see the consequences I suffer for not drinking enough of it. But...I still struggle with drinking it!

6. I can't stand shoes! I am ALWAYS in flip-flops regardless of the weather. My feet just feel too confined when they're stuck in a shoe.

7. I don't wear make-up. Mostly because I have NO clue how to put it on. I'm realizing as I get older that I "need" to wear it though. I do have a lip gloss and powder compact in my purse in case the circles under my eyes are looking too dark or I need to cover blemishes...but I hate feeling the make-up on my face.

OK, not totally interesting things, but those were 7 things that came to my mind :o)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are one of the most beautiful women I know!! I cannot get away without wearing make-up...Another reason why I am grateful to be a girl...

Lisa said...

I too am totally addicted to checking my email and reading other peoples blogs! I also HATE water and don't drink it unless I have too. I know that's awful but it's so blah! I have to admit, I didn't realize you didn't wear makeup - you're just a natural beauty! I think you ROCK!

Anonymous said...

Good to know! I hear you on the whole make-up thing...I especially hate eyeliner. I just don't understand how it seems to make my eyes look smaller and other women's eyes look bigger? Strange. Anyway, you most certainly do not need make-up; you lovely lady, you!

AmandaB said...

You have a twin sister, that is very interesting.. .I can't believe I didn't make the list~!

Kendra said...

Hey, I do have a twin sister...that may have been the only interesting thing on the list and I forgot to add it *LOL* Love ya twinny ;o)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being such a good sport and posting your 7! Interesting indeed!

And yes, you are totally beautiful and don't need make-up, but if you are looking for something fabulous that doesn't feel like heavy or like you are wearing anything at all, look into Bare Minerals. It is great makeup and you can even sleep in it b/c it is all natural! :)

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!