A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

There is so much to be thankful for this year! A husband who has managed to stay employed even though his "last day" at work has been looming for months now!! Three healthy children!! A wonderful community of friends and family!! I could go on and on!
Melanie's class had a little performance on friday and it was fun watching all the first graders sing their hearts out. Brooklyn and I were ready to feast with Brandon's class, but he threw-up right as we pulled in to the parking lot, so we stayed at home instead...this was after baking 2 dozen rolls for the feast *LOL* I can laugh now because he's feeling better and nobody else got it...yet!!
I'm excited to have this week off of school and just enjoy the season. Praying that all my friends and family have a wonderful Thanksgiving wherever you may be celebrating!Here's a couple pics of the two B's since I've posted quite a few of Melanie lately...gotta be fair right!

2 comments:

AmandaB said...

I'm so glad none of the other Watsons got sick!

AmandaB said...

Did you cut all those t-shirts the kids are wearing in Melanie's class?

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!