A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What woman wouldn't...


die for these lashes! Since the day he was born, Brandon has had the longest. thickest lashes I have ever seen! People are constantly commenting on them wherever we go. Of course Mr. Shy absolutely hates it when people say anything. I'm sure he will appreciate them when all of the girls are after him in high school because of those eyes!

I've always wanted to try to get a picture of his lashes, but he just doesn't coorperate with me these days. So last night I waited until he fell asleep and snapped away. I also got a fun new toy for my camera, so I needed a willing subject. Sad that willing=asleep in my house LOL! To see just how long and thick they are, click on the pic and see it full size...ridiculous!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It really isn't fair, you know, for a little BOY to be sooo gorgeous! This is an award-winning photo, Kendra!

Juleen Kenney said...

My husbands lashes are like that! He always makes fun of me when I curl my puny lashes and slather on the mascara! It makes me wanna cry! ;)

Your children are so beautiful and all grown up!

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!