A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Women's Retreat


What an AWESOME weekend for me! I was so blessed to have Brian at home with the kids so that I could sneak away for some much needed down time. I was missing the kids by Saturday morning, but it was so nice to take off my mom hat and just worry about myself! I was encouraged by all of the women who spoke, had a blast hanging out with women from church who I usually don't get to spend time with and loved getting to know people I didn't know before. When the weekend was over, I was encouraged to focus more on God rather than trying to manipulate just about everything in my life by myself! I also came away from the weekend with closer friendships and excitement! Here are some of my favorite pics from the weekend...a few are scenic and a couple are from our crazy photo scavenger hunt









!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks wonderful! I haven't been on a ladies retreat for like 7 years...I'm thinkin' it's time!

AmandaB said...

I LOVE the jump picture, AWESOME, totally reminds me of you as a kid. I'm so glad you got away, you were due!

slcollins said...

SO cool, K. I am so glad you got away and that you had a great time. I love the pictures. :) Good job!

Daubs said...

Looks like a good retreat! I could use one! The jumping picture is way cool! I also like the wooden walk way...so peaceful looking. :)

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!