A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Camping


We had such a great time camping over Memorial Day weekend! The first thing the kids did was help Dad make a fire pit. Then we did most of the usual camping stuff...set-up the tent (which we didn't sleep in *LOL*), and got everything situated at our campsite. The kids spent the first two days riding bikes. When they weren't riding the motorcycles they were riding their pedal bikes. Melanie was already off of the training wheels, but this was Brandon's first weekend without them on his dirt bike.

Brian brought the BBQ and we ate better out there then we do at home. The kids roasted marshmellows, went on a flashlight adventure and even saw a baby sidewinder rattlesnake. Daddy relocated the rattlesnake...but everyone was still a bit scared so we decided between that and the wind, we were sleeping in the trailer *LOL*


My favorite part of the trip was the first morning when my wonderful husband made fried eggs, bacon and even coffee and we got to sit down, watch the sunrise and eat a peaceful breakfast. All of the kids were still sleeping, we actually had to wake them up around 8am because their Grammy, Grandpa and Nephew were headed out to join us.

I'm excited to do this again in the future and have a bunch of fun memories for our kids! I wish I had gotten more pictures, but it was so dusty that I was nervous dust would get in to my camera. Next time I am going to bring my point and shoot so I'm not as worried.

2 comments:

slcollins said...

Great shots! I'm bummed we missed out on this trip. Maybe next time!

AmandaB said...

How fun!! The kids must have had a blast and your early morning breakfast sounds so nice!

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!