A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Facebook and 3 year olds


"But those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint." - Isaiah 40:31

I LOVE this verse!! My 3 year old has given me a very challenging & exhausting week. I feel like I don't know what else to do to get her behavior under control! I know that God is right there with me as I'm struggling to handle her, but I never know what I'm supposed to actually do in that moment! Far too often I resort to yelling and I know that's not the right thing either.

When I got online and checked out facebook, I saw this verse and it definitely made my day! I'm so thankful that God can even use facebook to speak to me :o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, friend...

Ps- Is the girl in this picture praying, or does she have a terrible hangover?!

Kendra said...

come on...don't all mom's pray over the toilet *LOL*

Anonymous said...

That's been my position for the last 5 months of my life...praying I will stop puking.

And I totally feel for you! Often times (when I'm puking in the morning) my 3-year-old is doing all sorts of ungodly things throughout the house.

AmandaB said...

Hang in there!! When all else fails, just drop her off at Auntie's!

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!