A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A little reality

In most of my pictures and posts my kids are smiling because that is definitely what I want to remember and cherish for years to come. But most every day is filled with some of this...
a little bit of that...
and a TON of this... And yes, I really did take out my camera and take a picture when they were all this pissed off *LOL* I think it made all of them madder and definitely made my husband wonder what the heck I was doing! I think that this is payback for all the trouble I gave my mom growing up ;o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a crack up! I've got to do this! I need to take more pictures. I still can't believe I didn't reach for my camera when Liam colored his nipples, his belly button, and Elizabeth's nose bright red with a crayola marker.

I think I was busy yelling...

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!