A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Monday, May 04, 2009

Way too many Jog-a-thon pics

Brandon's school had a jog-a-thon last week and he had so much fun! Brooklyn wanted to come along too and I'm so glad that his school always welcomes her! She even ran a couple laps with him. As soon as she was done, Brandon took off with his best friend Zachary and ended up running 19 laps...I couldn't believe how long he ran for! The kids all had a break for oranges and water about half way through and were rewarded with popsicles at the end. Thank you to all our jog-a-thon donors!!










2 comments:

AmandaB said...

What great pictures!! I especially love the one of Brando with his two friends. What a fun day!

Alex McLean said...

I can't believe how much Brooklyn looks like Macy in the running picture!

Just caught up on your blog for the first time in a while - GREAT photos!

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!