A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Can't forget Baseball


Well, I posted about soccer, so I had better follow it with some baseball pics too. Brandon was in t-ball last year and this season he moved up to coach pitch. I got to take him to a practice a few weeks ago and Brian stayed home with the girls. It was nice because I'm usually chasing them around and don't get to watch much of the game. Brandon is a GREAT hitter...


but still doesn't like fielding much...


I absolutely LOVE how his tongue pops out when he is running the bases...

and of course it melts my heart when he stops to give his momma a wave!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!