A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Monday, October 19, 2009

School Picture time

Trying out a new location for headshot pictures...getting ready for ya Uncle Jim ;o) and I decided that the kiddos needed some updated school pics. I'm tired of waiting for the ones that the school took, and my kids usually have goofy faces in those anyway. So Brooklyn was the first willing Watson. I didn't think our session was going to go well because I kept getting these faces...



and finally got this

Then Brandon stepped up to bat

and Melanie insisted that her picture was taken with these star stickers on her face.

Luckily she let me take a few more without the stickers

and after some MAJOR candy bribery I even got this one

So excited about the one of all three! I think the last picture I have of all three smiling was when Brooklyn was one. Now I just need to get these printed out and make my rounds to the fam ;o) If I knew that all three kids were going to be so cooperative, I definitely would have changed them in to better coordinating outfits and maybe styled their hair...but I'm sure if I had done all of that none of them would have smiled at all *LOL*

2 comments:

AmandaB said...

I LOVE these pictures. They turned out so good!!! You have beautiful subjects too!!

Amanda Ayers said...

Love 'em! You guys made some gorgeous babies!!!!

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!