A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mommy Brag

Melanie got a Student of the Month Award this morning! I am so proud of how well she always does in school. Her teacher awarded her this for,

"her overall outstanding behavior and work ethics. Melanie makes sure she is always listening and ready for the next assignment. By doing so, she has earned 100% on almost all of her sasignments and tests this year. Melanie doesn't stop there though because she also loves to help others understand their work too. Thanks you Melanie for your great attitude in school."

Wondering where this "great attitude" is at home some days *LOL* but overall so proud of who Miss Melanie Grace is becoming :o) This is when Melanie first saw me and was probably wondering why I was there. She didn't know that she was getting an award.


2 comments:

AmandaB said...

Way to go Melanie!! Seeing the picture of her standing up there with her teacher and reading what the teacher said about her gave me a lump in my throat. Tell her Auntie Manda is so proud of her too!!

Amanda Ayers said...

Awesome work!

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!