A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Monday, January 16, 2006

Mondays

My least favorite day of the week. I woke up knowing I had a TON of work to do around the house. I have about 5-6 loads of laundry that seemed to accumulate over the weekend. My floors are really needing some attention which means I need to sweep, mop and vacuum like a mad woman. All of this wouldn't be so bad, but I have to try to squeeze it all in between refereeing wrestling and boxing matches between Melanie and Brandon. It's about 9:30am and Melanie has already been in time-out twice for hitting Brandon...ARG! But atleast I've sorted and started the laundry and Brooklyn is down for her morning nap. I think that when she wakes up we'll walk over to blockbuster to return some videos and stop for some much needed caffeine at Starbucks on the way home :o)

1 comment:

Dana said...

Add me to the I hate Mondays list. ;)

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!