A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Ducks

We were out walking around yesterday and saw three ducks, two males and a female. It seemed so odd because we live in a townhouse complex with no lakes or ponds. We watched them waddle around for a bit and saw a couple people feeding them bread too. Then one of my neighbors (who has been here over 15 years) said that these same ducks come back every year and live at the pool for the winter. I'm actually going to take the kids out again today just to find them and maybe feed them ourselves. Funny the things that excite you when you have kiddos :o)

2 comments:

Strong Enough said...

Oh, I bet the kids are just LOVING that.

Dana said...

I used to love taking Philip to see the ducks when we lived in the apartment. How fun!!! : )

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!