A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Will I ever blog again


Everyday I think of a ton of stuff I want to blog about and then I never seem to get the time to actually get on the computer for more then 2 minutes at a time. But with one napping I can get on and actually update this a bit.

Brooklyn is just growing like a weed! I can't believe that she's 4 months old already. It's bittersweet because I know it's our last baby so each new phase is a bit sad too. She's rolling all over the place, smiling and babbling at anyone who will look at her. Right now she's sitting next to me on her playmat just squealing...I LOVE IT!

I just registered Melanie to start preschool in the fall and I can't believe that she's already old enough to start school. She's such a little girl now, it just amazes me how much she picks up on and learns each day.

Brandon is talking more and more each day. He seems to come up with 2-3 new words each day. I think he's known them all along and is just telling them to us slowly :o) My favorite is when he comes up to me and asks for "jewsh". Pretty soon I think he'll be talking as much as Melanie.

That's a small update...more to come!

1 comment:

Froggie Mama said...

I LOVE, LOVE that picture, Kendra!! You have the most beautiful kiddos! Love them! And look how big Brooklyn is getting! Awwww!! Such cuties!! :)

I go through a "dry spell" too with the blogging! I'll do really good for a few days in a row and than skip a month!! LOL

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!