A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Little B

Well the "big" kids are back in school so it's back to me and Little B in the mornings. When she's not sassing it up, she's a fun girl to hang out with.

Today I was trying to take a pic of myself so that I could update all my profile pics. On a side note I HATE taking pics of myself...trying to figure out how to focus and running back and forth from the camera to my spot was a HUGE pain in the butt!! Plus seeing a pic of me without the camera in front of my face reminds me that I am getting OLD!

Anyways, Miss B would be my subject to focus on and then I would kick her out of the pic. This sounds cruel, but if you know Brooklyn, she HATES me taking her pic. Well wouldn't you know it she just kept scooting her little bottom right next to me. So we took some pics together :o)

Yes, I know that I should have been inside getting my monstrous pile of clean folded laundry put away or sweeping up the floor...but isn't it important to have a recent picture attached to your profiles of various websites *LOL*

6 comments:

alex mclean said...

YES it is!

Kirsch said...

I love it! Sounds like you guys had fun!

Daubs said...

Well you managed to get some great ones! This one of you and Brooklyn is super cute!

slcollins said...

Great pic! You both look awesome.

Anonymous said...

I love that picture!

AmandaB said...

cute!! You are so cruel! LOL!

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!