A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

My little posers


I HAD to get my camera out because it was starting to collect dust. Things have been so crazy and I needed to make some time for a little photo fun! I asked the kids if they would come out in the backyard and play with me and they all wanted to "pose" for the camera.





Brooklyn was the funniest because she usually hates the camera and she kept saying, "mom take a picture of this face!"





And of course Brandon had to pose next to his bat...he is SO excited to start playing baseball!

3 comments:

AmandaB said...

Those are all awesome. I love the ones of Brooklyn on the swing. Her haircut is so stinkin' cute!! Maybe she is coming out of her, "no pictures please" stage. You have some beautiful babies there!

alex mclean said...

those are amazing!

slcollins said...

LOVE little B's haircut! We miss the Watsons.

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!