A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Monday, January 05, 2009

No laptop under the tree...

But I'm starting to realize that I really don't NEED a laptop! My blogging will probably continue to be sporadic since the computer is tucked away upstairs in our den. For now I have an hour before my man returns from work and the kids are content playing up here with me (dare I even say it). So I'm going to attempt to do some catch-up blogging *LOL*

We had a great Christmas and got to see a lot of family and friends. Brian was rained out of work so it felt even more like Christmas vacation! We went to Disneyland on the 23rd so we could use up our Disney dollars before they expired. For the first time ever we did Disneylany with NO stroller! I was hesitant to the idea, but it was great...Daddy had to carry Brooklyn and the backpack since he was the one with the "no stroller" idea ;o) We stayed all day and the kids were SO well behaved! They even went on Thunder Mountain with Daddy...although they decided they don't want to ride it again until they are 12 and Brooklyn was mad because she was 3 inches too short to ride. By the days end we had only spent $0.70 of our own money...nothing like a free trip to the magic kingdom!




Christmas Eve we headed in to orange county to celebrate with Grammy and Grandpa. We had our annual chili (so yummy) and the kids got to see their cousin. They had so much fun playing and really enjoyed all of the great presents they got.

Christmas morning Daddy made a cozy fire and we opened presents from each other. Then we headed out to my sister April's house for brunch with family. All of the kids had their cute matching jammies on (thanks Auntie Amanda)...but did not want to take a picture together!



Before Brian had to go back to work we headed up to the snow with my sister and her family! Brandon only lasted about an hour and he was cold and ready to go. Thank goodness Auntie had HOT cocoa for the ride home (Mom was the only one to spill it, imagine that!).





We are so blessed and can't wait to see what God has in store for 2009! Hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday season.

3 comments:

Marlayna said...

Great pictures Kendra. Where did you go to the snow? We went up too and had a great time. You got more picturs than me though. :) We used a boogie board to sled with. LOL

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful to see you all enjoying your winter together! I totally love the jammie pic! I need to update my blog now!

AmandaB said...

So cute!! I love all the pictures. It looks like there was one good jammie pic!

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!