A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mom Math

1 three year old + throwing up 6 times = 3 loads of laundry, 5 outfit changes, 2 baths, 1 shower, mopping the floor 2 times and almost every towel in the house! Factor in that it was all done in the late evening and middle of the night and it adds up to 1 REALLY SLEEPY MOMMY!!

Sick one seems to be feeling better this morning but still really weak! Poor little thing hasn't had much to eat or drink. Add this to all her poop issues this week and I am just about ready to buy her a new digestive system!

Now it's time to get all three ready so that we can get the older kiddos to school. I'm hoping to come back home and just nap on the couch. I'm also praying that it doesn't domino through the rest of the family.

3 comments:

Richard Lewis said...

Hello from a completely random stranger but also a fellow Christ dude. I love your mom math -- keep in mind that a minus times a minus is always a plus! Especially with God in the equation.

Kendra said...

Thanks Richard, I keep trying to remember to go to God in prayer rather than complaining and feeling defeated!

Anonymous said...

Oh, boy. Sounds like the November I had! I hope you all don't get it, too.

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!