A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Friday, March 06, 2009

Bring on the baseball

I have to first say that I am just not cut out for all of these sports! I thought soccer was bad, but baseball has twice the games and all kinds of equipment. The kids are loving it though and Brian is helping to coach both teams, so he's having fun too. Here's some random pics from opening weekend. I will have to do a seperate post with Brando pics since I took so many at Melanie's game.



3 comments:

Kirsch said...

You gotta let me know when their games are - I would love to come and hang out with you!!!

AmandaB said...

Melanie is looking so grown up to me these days! I just can't get over what a beautiful girl she is!! Love the one of her and Brian.

Anonymous said...

Such a little athlete! BTW, where do you get her hair ribbons? I love that blue one she's wearing under her visor.

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!