A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wilderness




I know, I'm a bit obsessed with the wilderness area behind our house LOL. I am just amazed at all the flowers that are out right now! They're probably all weeds, but it's just so green and gorgeous back there right now. Also all of our fruit trees are in bloom, so the backyard has some color too. I have to enjoy it because I'm sure they will come and weed whack the wilderness any day now and before I know it all the flowers will be falling off the trees as well. Anyways, here are a few of the wild flowers, followed by the fruit trees. And yes that butterfly really did just pop down on the flower as I was getting ready to snap the pic, what a treat!


7 comments:

slcollins said...

that last picture is awesome!! They are all great but I LOVE the last one.

Kirsch said...

Amazing - I wish I had your skill!

Anonymous said...

these are beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

btw... got my nose pierced on friday night and thought of you!

Anonymous said...

I love them!

Kelley said...

Kendra- I miss you guys so much. I'm caught up on your blog. Looks like you guys have a lot going on. Good times. You pictures keep getting better and better. BTW, your hair looks really great!

Marlayna said...

I love how you can focus one flower and all the ones behind are blurry. I love it. Gorgeous pictures.

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!