A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Revisiting the Flower field


Every year about this time the wilderness behind our house is just beuatiful!! Everything is all green and overgrown and at the end there is a field of these orange flowers.

We headed out there after school yesterday because I wanted to let the kids play and was hoping to get some pics of the kids in the field. Of course the kids just wanted to play in the darn stream. So no flower field pictures, but here are a few of the kiddos :o)

2 comments:

Kirsch said...

Great picks and that flower is amazing! My friend and I want to take a walk around the lake and see all the flowers, you just inspired me to actually do it!

Anonymous said...

That one of Brooklyn cracks me up!

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!