A little peek in to what it's like being the Momma of three Wild Watson's!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Jump, jump...


Had fun practicing jumping shots with my brother when we were out at my mom's this weekend...even got my husband to join in on the fun! Wish I hadn't cut off his lovely girlfriends arm in the shot, but she's beautiful even without it ;o)

My brother's photography is awesome and it's fun watching his work get better and better. He gets tack sharp images with my old kit lens and I can't even seem to get consistently sharp images with the lens I have now!! It's nice having another person to go out on "camera walks" with ;o)

2 comments:

slcollins said...

So cool!!

Marlayna said...

How in the world does your brother get up so high? LOL Fun pix.

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
I'm a Christ follower, Wife, Mom, photographer and all kinds of other random things!